Monday, December 5, 2011

Marty Dow Blog Introduction

I did not allow enough time to do the project. I encountered a few problems. I loaned my digital movie camera to my girlfriend to video her daughters dance recital, so I did the screen shots with my droid phone. I had never downloaded from my phone before, so I had to set up the phone in my laptop. I recorded the main video with my laptop and Microsoft Moviemaker. Editing it was not bad. I was familiar with doing that. As the professor said to upload I had to do more than just having a standard YouTube Video Account. Once I did that I could not upload the video because it was the wrong file format. YouTube had a good tuitorial on how to convert it. I have to use an old computer to access the internet reliably, so the file is saved to a removable memory card and now I am uploading to the blog, I hope all goes well.
Technological Logistics bit me in the butt.

Please see the link below:


No comments:

Post a Comment